Weed brushes are specifically used for removing weed from gutters, footpaths, parking lots and large surfaces. Our weed brushes can be assembled on each type of sweeping or weeding machine without extra investments. Through the unique composition of the weed brush, we offer you a longer life span because of the even wear of the steel cables and coating. The use of material is environment, people and animal-friendly. As a result the brushes can be recycled. This assures you of the best brush for weed removal.
From rolling the flat wire and producing the synthetic fibres, to testing them for resilience, flexibility and durability, and the final inspection. Thus we always deliver gutter brushes with excellent quality fillings, manufactured from high-grade materials.
Thanks to our many years of knowledge and experience, we provide meticulous advice for the optimal use of the gutter brushes. In order to tie in as closely as possible with the wishes and needs within the green and cleaning sector, we focus on solid service, including:
- Stock management: Always enough in stock by means of automatic periodic stock replenishment.
- Collection of worn brushes: We have no waste processing ourselves, but we collect the old brushes.
- Wear indicator: For optimal brush use and a saving of 15 to 20%.
- Six-monthly overview: Usage summary of brushes per machine type for an insight and the right stocks.
- Shelf cards: For warehouse management, we create personalised shelf cards on request for each type of brush.
- Demonstration & Toolbox meeting: Demonstrations for the correct use of brushes and brush adjustments, at KOTI in Weert or on location.