For any type of sweeper or weeder
Our combi brushes have been developed specifically for sweeping and removing weeds in gutters, on pavements, car parks and large surfaces. The combi brushes are easy to mount on any type of sweeper or weeder. The unique composition of the brushes ensures a longer service life. The brush is available with a synthetic or wooden plate, which is provided with flat wire. The flat wire is bundled in a metallic spring and pulled through the plate.
From rolling the flat wire and producing the synthetic fibres, to testing them for resilience, flexibility and durability, and the final inspection. Thus we always deliver gutter brushes with excellent quality fillings, manufactured from high-grade materials.
Thanks to our many years of knowledge and experience, we provide meticulous advice for the optimal use of the gutter brushes. In order to tie in as closely as possible with the wishes and needs within the green and cleaning sector, we focus on solid service, including:
- Stock management: Always enough in stock by means of automatic periodic stock replenishment.
- Collection of worn brushes: We have no waste processing ourselves, but we collect the old brushes.
- Wear indicator: For optimal brush use and a saving of 15 to 20%.
- Six-monthly overview: Usage summary of brushes per machine type for an insight and the right stocks.
- Shelf cards: For warehouse management, we create personalised shelf cards on request for each type of brush.
- Demonstration & Toolbox meeting: Demonstrations for the correct use of brushes and brush adjustments, at KOTI in Weert or on location.